Irish funds association expands footprint with three new offices
Tue Sep 18, 2012
The Irish Funds Industry Association (IFIA) is opening
satellite offices in Shanghai, Frankfurt and Sydney, bringing
its total number of representative offices worldwide to 10.
The three offices are being opened in partnership with IDA
Ireland, the Irish government’s inward investment
agency. The IFIA first partnered with IDA Ireland...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager