Northill-backed Goldbridge goes live as major new credit, high-yield and distressed manager
Fri Sep 21, 2012
Goldbridge Capital Partners, the specialist London-based credit
manager backed by Northill Capital and founded by an
experienced ex-BlueBay team led by Gina Germano, is up and
running with its two debut hedge fund strategies.
Germano’s Goldbridge Credit Value fund
– a long-biased value-driven strategy that focuses
exclusively on European sub-investment grade credit –
went live in June, while the firm’s Global Credit
Opportunities fund – a liquid global credit-driven
long/short macro strategy run by Dipankar Shewaram –
began trading at the start of July.
The two funds launched with combined initial assets of $100
million from strategic partner Northill – the asset
management investment business run by...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager