Hutchin Hill and AQR latest to open shop in London as major US hedge fund groups target growth opportunities in Europe
Fri Sep 21, 2012
Hutchin Hill Capital, the US-based multi-strategy hedge fund
firm founded by ex-SAC quant head Neill Chriss, and AQR Capital
Management outfit are among a new wave of major US groups to
set up shop in London in a bid to exploit the growing
opportunity set in Europe.
Hutchin Hill, which was launched in July 2008 by Chriss
– who was formerly head of SAC’s highly
profitable quantitative strategies team – with backing
from Jim Simons’ legendary Renaissance
Technologies group, has applied to the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager