Rollercoaster ride lurches on as most CTAs dip again
Fri Sep 21, 2012
The summer has been a bit of a rollercoaster ride for CTAs:
after a dismal showing in June, most managed futures funds made
a reasonable recovery in July. But August brought more red ink,
as the majority of systematic strategies lost money again.
Cardwell Investment Technologies Global lost 10.79% in its
3x share class, while...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager