Hillhouse of China sees asset surge to $6.4bn
Fri Sep 21, 2012
Beijing-based Hillhouse Capital Management has further
consolidated its position as one of the biggest hedge fund
operators in the region with the size of total assets that it
manages growing to $6.4 billion so far this year.
It is a significant jump from $5 billion last year and
serves to highlight the growth of China’s hedge
fund industry that is now driven mostly by offshore funds
entering the country under more relaxed QFII quotas granted by
the Chinese government.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager