GE manager spins out with new Greater China strategy
Fri Sep 21, 2012
Ping Zhou, the veteran investment manager who ran GE Asset
Management’s $350 million QFII portfolio in
Shanghai, is establishing his own independent vehicle that will
target institutional clients.
His group is looking to launch a $50 million...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager