Atyant’s India team aims for $200m
Fri Sep 21, 2012
Atyant Capital says it is looking at a $200 million capacity
for its high-conviction, long-only India Fund, which delivered
a 26.28% return year-to-date through June.
The Mauritius-domiciled fund, which currently runs just
under $14 million of assets, was launched in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager