Managers remain in defensive zone
Fri Sep 21, 2012
Asian hedge fund managers remained in a largely defensive
mode over the summer, given the increasing uncertainty over QE3
and the 'fiscal cliff’ in the US and ongoing
financial troubles in Europe.
Historically low volatility...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager