Fortress sees Asian macro fund pick up speed
Fri Sep 21, 2012
Star hedge fund manager Adam Levinson expects the size of
assets managed under the group’s Asia-focused
macro fund "to grow substantially" by year-end from $235
million in the first half of the year.
Year-to-date, the Fortress Asia Macro Fund has delivered an
8.5% return, after a 1.5% net gain in July. The fund was
launched in March last year and the bets it has made so far
this year across asset classes, including currency,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager