Ayer adds to net long positions amid depressed valuations
Fri Sep 21, 2012
August saw Asian markets continuing to trade in a narrow
range with persistent volatility and fund returns were mixed.
TIG Ayer Asia LP was down 0.82% on the month, taking
three-month figures to -2.6%.
While a net long exposure to Hong Kong/China equities has
been a drag on performance so far this year, manager...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager