Quam China Focus trips up on short book
Fri Sep 21, 2012
August was a difficult month, with the HSCEI down 4.07%.
Quam China Focus was down 1.42% on the month taking three-month
figures to 3.57%.
The fund felt a number of squeezes in its short book, where
a number of stock positions performed relatively well in spite
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager