GLOBAL ASSETS: Hedge fund assets edge up again despite weak returns
Tue Oct 2, 2012
Despite a period of lacklustre returns, assets in global hedge funds continued to edge up during the first half of 2012. DATA INCLUDES: Hedge fund assets by country, Where in the world assets are managed.
DAMIAN ALEXANDER, DATA AND RESEARCH MANAGER,
Despite a period of lacklustre returns, assets in global
hedge funds continued to edge up during the first half of 2012,
according to the latest research from HedgeFund Intelligence.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager