INDUSTRY OUTLOOK SURVEY: Leading specialists assess key developments in operations
Tue Oct 2, 2012
HedgeFund Intelligence has invited six senior players in the industry to share their insights on a number of pressing issues. They are Heath Davies, head of research, Signet; Richard Haas, chief operating officer, CapeView; Damien Loveday, global head of hedge fund manager research, Towers Watson; Roxanne Martino, president and chief executive officer, Aurora; Scott Palmer, co-head of operational due diligence, USS; Andrew Rabinowitz, COO, Marathon AM.
BARRY COHEN, SPECIAL REPORTS EDITOR, HEDGEFUND
In what could be a make or break year for the hedge fund
industry it is up to senior management and, in particular, the
chief operating officer to cope with the raft of extra
regulation and hold a steady course in an uncertain investment
environment. HedgeFund Intelligence has invited six senior
players in the industry to share their insights on a number of
pressing issues. ...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager