UBS promotes Paul Galietto to global prime brokerage product head
By Lawrence Delevingne
Mon Sep 24, 2012
The move is part of a consolidation of the units that service hedge funds.
In June, UBS combined two key investment bank divisions that
service hedge funds, prime services and global synthetic
equity. The new unit, global financing services, now has most
of its leadership filled out.
Paul Galietto, who led UBS’...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager