Fund profile: In search of alpha bonds
Wed Sep 26, 2012
Many investors are diversifying away from equity long/short
funds into alternative assets to diversify their
Currency and fixed income specialist Tideway Investment
Partners celebrated the first anniversary of its alternative
UCITS fund, the Alceda Global Navigator Fund which sits on the
Alceda Platform, earlier this month.
The fund has assets under management of £13 million ($21
million) and launched in September 2011 with assets of
£4.5 million ($7 million).
The London-based firm is about to introduce a euro, dollar and
an additional sterling share class.
The retail share class currently has a 1.95% annual management
fee and the institutional share class has 1% annual management
The dollar and euro share classes will have an annual
management fee of 1.5% and a 15% performance fee and the
sterling share class will have a 1% annual management fee and a
15% performance fee.
Peter Doherty (pictured), chief investment officer and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager