SEB launches fund aimed at retail investors
Thu Sep 27, 2012
The Dynamic Manager Alpha fund, which is managed by SEB, is
available to retail investors via a new UCITS-compliant
It launched in 2005 as a managed account. The UCITS fund
launched in Luxembourg in 2008 and currently has assets under
management of $170 million.
Kerstin Cooley, senior product manager for hedge...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager