Habrok establishes presence in Hong Kong
Fri Oct 5, 2012
Habrok Capital Management, a well-regarded London-based
firm, has established a presence in Hong Kong. The firm
obtained its Type 9 license from the city’s
Securities and Futures Commission last month.
Habrok partner Gerasimos Efthimiatos has been relocated to
Hong Kong. He has worked...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager