Value Investing Congress: Longs and shorts from Greenlight, JANA, Pershing Square, ValueAct and others
By Rob Copeland
Thu Oct 4, 2012
Top managers hand out tips in New York.
They can afford to eat at any of the world's top
restaurants, but fast food was on the mind of more than one
speaker at the 8th annual Value Investing Congress
in New York this week.
Taco Bell has started to eat Chipotle's lunch, Greenlight
Capital founder David Einhorn proclaimed as he recommended
shorting the latter.
Don't be surprised when the value hidden inside Jack in the
Box pops out, predicted Ryan Fusaro, winner of the Value
Absolute Return's stomach was rumbling in the balcony at New
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager