Most funds down or flat
Fri Oct 5, 2012
Around 70% of funds reported flat or negative performance
for the week ending 28 September 2012, according to figures
reported to the Absolute UCITS database.
The median of the 363 alternative UCITS funds that reported
data during the reporting period was down 26 basis
The worst performing single manager fund during the reporting
period, and for the second consecutive week, was the MS...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager