Alpha Strategic taps M&A expert McKay as firm’s new CEO
Fri Oct 5, 2012
Alpha Strategic, the publicly-quoted investment firm that
focuses on acquiring minority interests in independent fund
management businesses, has appointed Alistair McKay as CEO to
replace Nicola Meaden Grenham.
McKay has taken on his new role with effect from 1 October.
He is a chartered accountant who has developed a career in
investment banking, specialising...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager