SSARIS takes three prizes at 9th annual InvestHedge Awards
Fri Oct 5, 2012
Some 300 of the leading players in the global fund of hedge funds industry came together at the Great Court in the British Museum in London for the gala event at the two day InvestHedge Forum on 3 October
SSARIS Advisors walked away with three awards, including
group of the year, an accolade it had also won previously in
2008 at the ninth annual InvestHedge Awards.
The majority of the awards were given for the best risk
adjusted performance among the global fund of hedge funds
universe over the last five years, a period when the global
fund of hedge funds industry as a whole was down 6.8% but
there were still many individual funds that delivered robust
positive returns. In line with the move towards more direct
institutional allocations, InvestHedge also rewarded hedge
funds, consultants and funds of funds that have, according to
mandates tracked by InvestHedge, won verifiable institutional
mandates, as well as long term performance awards.
Pinnacle Asset Management took the prestigious Fund of the
Year for its flagship Pinnacle Natural Resources Fund. The
nominees for Fund of the Year were unveiled at...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager