Centerbridge MD jumps to BlackRock to lead distressed investing
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri Oct 5, 2012
Dave Trucano joins the firm's expanding leveraged finance team Monday in New York.
Dave Trucano, until recently a managing director at
prominent private equity and credit investor Centerbridge
Partners, is set to join BlackRock's leveraged finance team as
a portfolio manager leading the firm's distressed debt
effort.Trucano starts Monday in BlackRock's New York office,
reporting to James Keenan, head of leveraged finance portfolios
and investments, according to a...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager