Lambeth tops up BlueCrest AllBlue with $17 million
Wed Oct 10, 2012
The Lambeth Pension Fund, based in south London in the UK, has
added to its hedge fund portfolio, increasing an existing
allocation to the fund of funds managed by BlueCrest Capital
Management by around 50%.
The scheme added roughly $17 million to the BlueCrest...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager