Cheshire settles on direct mix with a twist of Fauchier’s fund of hedge funds
Wed Oct 10, 2012
Cheshire Pension Fund is the latest UK pension plan to
favour direct investing with larger 'brand-name’
funds as the backbone of a sizeable hedge fund portfolio.
The Chester-based scheme has now fully funded its 15% hedge
fund allocation, and a mix of direct and indirect investments
have seen it allocate roughly $704 million to hedge funds run
by Och Ziff Capital Management, Winton Capital, Arrowgrass
Capital Partners and Fauchier Partners, as the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager