Deutsche platforms offer well-known names with added flexibility
Wed Oct 10, 2012
Deutsche Bank now ready to set sail with the Discovery Fund
By Claire Makin
Since 2008, the pressure has been on to provide investors with
new and different ways to access hedge fund returns to comply
with regulations and tighten control over assets. Deutsche
Bank’s solution is its dbalternatives and dbSelect
platforms, which offer a vast array of 'wrappers’
and liquidity profiles – including daily liquidity
– to meet clients’ growing demands.
Why would pension funds need weekly or even daily liquidity?
Martin Fothergill, managing director and head of dbalternatives
managed accounts platform (MAP) at Deutsche Bank, believes that
there are two angles to investors’ desire for
liquidity: one is frequency but the other is certainty.
Together they give investors the flexibility to make asset
allocation shifts at a time that suits them. "Our clients can
make that decision quickly. They don’t have to
give 90 days’ notice and wait two months to get
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager