DNB produces best and worst performing funds in early October
Thu Oct 11, 2012
The global equity sector saw the best and worst performing
funds for the week ending 5 October 2012, according to figures
reported to the Absolute UCITS database.
The top performing fund was the DNB ECO Absolute Return Fund
with a return of 4.90% during the reporting week; it was up
0.86% for the year-to-date to September 2012.
At the other...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager