Quantedge macro fund grows as performance keeps sizzling
Thu Oct 18, 2012
Quantedge, the Singapore-based fund manager, sees its
flagship Quantedge Global Fund growing to assets of $500
million by the end of the year.
The total size of assets under management (AUM) at the
global macro fund reached $381 million by the end of August
from only $25 million in 2009, $77 million in 2010 and $208
million in 2011.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager