Managers opt for soft launches amid tough environment
Thu Oct 18, 2012
Several well-established managers opted to 'soft
launch’ their new funds into the market in the
third quarter, given the tough fund-raising environment from
For some the strategy was clearly meant to establish a good
track record before aggressively marketing their funds either
later this year or in the first quarter of 2013. On top of
those gains, managers are also pinning their hopes for macro
uncertainties to sharply abate by then.
AsiaHedge has learned that GLG...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager