Equity market rallies lift returns for Asian equity funds
Thu Oct 18, 2012
The relatively buoyant performance of cash markets boosted
median returns of long/short Asia equity-focused managers in
September with the AsiaHedge Composite median climbing 1.77%
during the month.
It was, nonetheless, a subpar performance compared to the
2.95% gain of the relevant MSCI Pacific Free Net index on the
same month, and thus served to further...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager