Managers cover shorts as global markets are buoyed by QE3
Thu Oct 18, 2012
It was a good month for many of the funds in the Asia inc
Japan sector, as the announcement of QE3 and positive steps by
the ECB fuelled the rally in Asia. Overall, third-quarter
numbers were encouraging.
ARA Asian Asset Income was up 4.99% on the month taking
three-month figures to 17.58%, while a 9.53%...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager