Global equity reports best and worst performing funds for the week
Fri Oct 19, 2012
The global equity sector saw the best and worst performing
funds for the week ending 12 October 2012, according to figures
reported to the Absolute UCITS database.
The DNB ECO Absolute Return Fund was the top
performing portfolio – for the second consecutive
week – with a return of 1.60%. The fund is managed by
Oslo-based Jon Sigurdsen; year-to-date to September 2012 the
strategy had returned 0.86%....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager