New Peak, Portman Square lead accelerating new launch line-up
Mon Oct 22, 2012
New fund launch activity in Europe is picking up tempo after
a long sluggish period, with several major new operations due
to open their doors in the coming weeks and months.
Nearing the starting gate are two of the most
eagerly-awaited new arrivals this year: the Portman Square
multi-strategy relative value spin-out from Citi’s
global prop trading team, comprising a big team headed by Old
Lane veteran Sutesh Sharma; and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager