Ex-JP Morgan team at WHARD Stewart gets started with global EM macro rates and FX trading strategy
Mon Oct 22, 2012
WHARD Stewart, the new emerging markets macro firm led by
former JP Morgan global prop trading chief Mike Stewart, is up
and running in one of the most significant new crossovers from
the investment banking world to the hedge fund world.
The fund – which focuses exclusively on
fixed-income and foreign exchange instruments in global
emerging markets – started trading in August with
internal partner money and is expected to be managing some $150
million of capital from a core group...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager