Ex-Eton Park manager Lucas makes striking start with new Portland Hill multi-strat equity and event-driven operation
Mon Oct 22, 2012
Former Eton Park and Goldman Sachs man Thierry Lucas has
made an eye-catching start with his new Portland Hill Capital
multi-strategy fund, which launched in June and has delivered
consistent positive returns every month so far.
The Portland Hill Overseas Fund, a global strategy that
blends long/short equity and event-driven investing, is up by
almost 5% in the four months since inception and is building a
strong track record of stable, low-vol performance –
on a weekly and monthly basis – that is starting to
draw increasing attention from investors around the world.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager