All strategies except CTAs positive in September
Mon Oct 22, 2012
With the exception of managed futures, all strategies turned in
positive returns again in September as the EuroHedge Composite
index advanced by 0.62% on a median basis – and by
0.66% on a mean basis – for respective year-to-date
gains of 3.19% and 3.70%.
With three quarters of the year now gone, only managed
futures funds are showing average losses on a YTD basis
– with the median standing at -1.68%...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager