Cheyne funds lead the pack again as credit managers bank further profits
Mon Oct 22, 2012
Credit managers extended their strong recent run of
performance in September’s bullish credit market
environment, with most credit-oriented strategies banking
decent returns for the month.
Not for the first time this year, Cheyne funds were leading
the charge. Cheyne Total Return Credit was up 8.34%...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager