Japanese equity funds lead the way
Thu Oct 25, 2012
By Joseph Grilli
Japanese equity was the best-performing UCITS fund strategy
during the reporting period for the week ending 19 October
2012, according to the Absolute UCITS database.
Funds in the strategy – which reported an average
return of 3.9% during the week – include Vitruvius
Japanese Equity, which is managed by London-based...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager