Loans should be included on eligible assets list, association says
Mon Oct 29, 2012
Loans should be included onto the list of eligible assets
for UCITS, according to the Loan Market Association
The European Commission has requested that the list of eligible
assets under Article 50 of the UCITS IV Directive be expanded
to include certain types of loan.
Loans represent a safe, liquid, remunerative and transparent
asset class, and as...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager