Vietnam-focused fund gives back gains as stocks sell off
Thu Nov 1, 2012
The Vietnam-focused ASEAN Small Cap Fund (ASCF) posted a
loss of 4% in September as a result of the continued sell-off
in Vietnamese equities during the month.
However the Singapore-based fund is preparing to deploy more
cash into Vietnam after selling the fund’s top
REIT position that have appreciated 680% from their...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager