Deutsche platforms add TT International, Hermes funds
Thu Nov 1, 2012
Deutsche Bank’s alternative investment fund
platforms have launched two new funds providing investors with
access to the investment strategies of large and long-running
asset managers TT International and Hermes Absolute Return.
The UCITS-compliant DB Platinum TT International Fund has
been launched via Deutsche Bank’s dbalternatives
platform. The global macro fund is managed by TT founder Tim
Tacchi – a well-known veteran of the macro space who
set up his firm in 1988, making him one of the first hedge fund
managers in Europe.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager