Survey says investors give more veto clout to ODD teams
Thu Nov 1, 2012
There has been a fundamental shift in the depth and nature
of due diligence carried out by hedge fund investors, according
to research by Deutsche Bank.
The firm surveyed senior professionals at leading funds of
funds and consultants in Europe, representing over $411 billion
in hedge fund assets under management, and found that
operational due diligence teams are now viewed as a partner and
peer to investment teams and are actively vetoing...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager