UK’s Suffolk Pension Fund reduces equity exposure with 4% asset allocation to BlueCrest and Winton
Mon Nov 5, 2012
Suffolk Pension Fund in the UK has made allocations to
BlueCrest Capital Management and Winton Capital as part of its
shift into absolute return.
Source: HedgeFund Intelligence Database
The $2.4 billion pension fund decided earlier this year to
set a 10% target for absolute return,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager