Nikko hires InfraHedge MAP for new macro trust in Japan
Mon Nov 5, 2012
Japan’s Nikko Asset Management has hired
InfraHedge, a managed account platform and a subsidiary of
State Street Corporation, for the launch of its multi-manager
investment trust, a regulated investment product that will
invest in managed futures and global macro strategies.
The Nikko AM Multi Manager Investment Trust will be
distributed by Mizuho Securities to the Japanese retail
investor market and will initially invest...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager