JP Morgan hires Clarkson to head prime brokerage in EMEA
Mon Nov 5, 2012
JP Morgan has made another senior appointment in its bid to
strengthen its international prime brokerage activities with
the hiring of David Clarkson to lead its prime brokerage
operation in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Based in London, Clarkson joins the bank from Credit Suisse
– where he was most recently chief of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager