Cerberus: RMBS is still the place to be
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue Nov 6, 2012
The firm explains why high returns in the sector will continue at the Absolute Return Symposium.
With mortgage backed security hedge funds having
a blowout year, many current and prospective investors in
the strategy are wondering if the high returns will continue.
Cerberus Capital Management certainly thinks so.
of Cerberus (Photo: Axel Dupeux)
Firm marketing and investor relations professionals Bob
Richter and Jon Sebiri held a sponsored workshop for attendees
at the Absolute Return Symposium to make the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager