Elm Ridge names new COO amid losses
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue Nov 6, 2012
Credit Suisse Asset Management's Mike DeAddio will join Ron Gutfleish's firm in January.
Elm Ridge Capital Management, Ron Gutfleish's long/short equity
firm, will have a new chief operating officer to start the new
Mike DeAddio will join the Irvington, NY-based shop on
January 2, according to a letter sent to investors yesterday.
He had been the COO of global alternatives at Credit Suisse
Asset Management since 2009, where he was "responsible...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager