VelocityCapital pitches its brand of tail risk
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue Nov 6, 2012
Scott Weiner is interviewed by Greg Zuckerman of The Wall Street Journal at the Absolute Return Symposium.
Most investors have sought so-called tail risk or black swan
funds after unexpectedly losing large sums in the 2008
financial crisis. But are they doing it right?
and Scott Weiner (L-R) talk tail risk at the Absolute
Return Symposium (Photo: Axel Dupeux)
Wall Street Journal special writer Greg Zuckerman
interviewed VelocityCapital Management head of quantitative
strategy Scott Weiner about the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager