View from the top: hedge fund COOs talk regulation, investor demands
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue Nov 6, 2012
A discussion on business management at the Absolute Return Symposium.
Hedge fund chief operating officers said they are happy to be
flexible for investors, but regulatory demands are taking a
||Greg Heyman and Andrew
(Photo: Axel Dupeux).
COOs Gregory Heyman of startup Kensai Asset Management,
Andrew Rabinowitz of $10 billion credit firm
Marathon Asset Management and Daniel Solomon of $70 million
Lyford Group International shared their experiences as part
of a panel discussion at the Absolute Return Symposium last
Predictably, the panelists were more willing to be more
flexible and transparent for investors than...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager