Chinese equity funds start November top of the tables
Thu Nov 8, 2012
By Hannah Walsh
Chinese equity funds were the top performing strategy in the
Absolute UCITS database for the week ending 2 November, with a
median return of 3%.
The LFP JKC China Value Fund, with a return of 4.82%, was the
top performing fund for the reporting period.
To the end of October...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager