Brenner West closes to new capital at $850 million
By Lawrence Delevingne
Mon Nov 12, 2012
Up big, Joshua Kaufman and Craig Nerenberg's firm stops fundraising.
Brenner West Capital Advisors, the long/short equity hedge
fund firm led by Joshua Kaufman and Craig Nerenberg, is closing
to new capital at about $850 million.
New York-based Brenner West has performed well since MSD
Capital veterans Kaufman and Nerenberg launched in August 2005
with $5 million. The flagship Brenner West Capital Offshore
Fund is up 139.41% since inception, compared with a 35.79% gain
for the S&P 500 Index, according to a November 8
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager